Well, it's official...we are having another girl!!!
We are all excited and feel some sense of comfort in the fact that we know what to expect with little girls. Plus, I'm not sure that I was ready to part with the idea of not shopping for, dressing up and/or putting bows on a little baby girl. Justin made a cute comment today that he needs to learn how to do girls hair. How cute! The girls seem to be excited too. After telling everyone for weeks that it was a little girl, Taylor had a moment of sadness saying that she wanted a little boy but that moment seems to have passed. We are all excited and the new little Mrs. should be arriving in April.
16 comments:
CONGRATS!!!! You guys seem to have a good recipe for beautiful girls:)
You have beautiful girls! And I am so excited that you are having another one! Congrats!
So excited with you & Congratulations! I'm with the others, your girls are adorable why mess with a good thing. :)
Congratulations... that is exciting news! Your daughters are beautiful, how fun to add another one to the mix. I hope you are feeling well!
Welcome to the club! Congratulations. Yay!
Congratulations I had no idea you were even pregers! Another girl how fun and crazy!
Yeah! I was checking and waiting to find out. You look great and I'm excited you're adding another beautiful girl to your family.
Congratulations! That's exciting news! It must be the time to be getting pregnant, besides me and Mel, Diane is pregnant as well, but with a boy this time, go figure?
Yay! We are so excited for you guys!
Yeah! I can't believe it! Awesome!!!! I would PAY to look (and act) as good as you when I am pregnant!
YEAH! Honestly...you really do make some gorgeous little gals! Im so happy for you guys! Love ya!
Kim that's great! You will have to start buying three of everything now - I've noticed your girls love to match! Can't wait to hear how the name debate goes=) Oh, and I hope that you actually look pregnant the next time I see you! Congrats!!
Okay where have I been!?! I didn't even know you were pregnant! Looks like I need to get out a little more! Congratulations- that is great news- we love little girls and another little friend for Elle! We are so happy for you all :)BTW- your Christmas lights look amazing- i'm jealous!!
Congrats! I would have no idea what to do with a baby GIRL! You are lucky. We have an all boy house here. Pass my best wishes on to Justin. Amber Gorham
Congrats Kim!! That's so exciting and personally speaking, having three girls is WONDERFUL!
How Fun! Congratulations! My mom told me that you were pregnant but I forgot to ask you. We will both have babies in 2009!
Post a Comment