The girls have such a fun time going to dance class. They really love their teacher, Miss Paula and are both so lucky to have lots of friends in their classes. Both Taylor and Brooklyn look forward to recitals SO much! I think we even had a countdown for the last month leading up to the recital. We try to make it a special occasion...where they get
their hair all done fancy AND get to put on REAL makeup...
their favorite part!
The Christmas Recital was so cute this year. Taylor's dance was based around, "Frosty the Snowman" and Brooklyn's was something like "The Night Before Christmas" where the cute little girls were sneaking and opening their presents. So cute! They both did a great job and had such a fun time!
The Pre-Show Jitters
I love this picture of all the little dancers backstage before the show. They were all so excited and nervous for their big recital! I totally remember those feelings and emotions from back in the day when I was in dance.


Brooklyn backstage....

Taylor Backstage...
The Performances:
Taylor was excited to do this part of the dance with her friends Andie (Frosty) and Hallie.

Look at these cute girls move their hips! :)

Brooklyn with her "Present"...

Love that smile!
The Fans:
Tiffiny & Nana

Grandma & Grandpa Harris with
PaitynThe Cute Dancers
I couldn't resist this picture of these cute dancing bums as they all watched the other dancers perform.
No comments:
Post a Comment