Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Excuse Me, Of Course!!!

Brooklyn is just so funny!
That girl just has a way to melt my little heart. She is also my silly girl that makes up little sayings and just incorporates them into her everyday vocabulary.
Well, I try to teach my girls about manners (despite Justin's constant attempts against this...the guy can't keep from laughing when our girls "toot" or burp) and how we should say "Please" and "Thank You", cover our mouths and noses when we sneeze or cough, and to be sure to say "Excuse Me" when we accidentally "toot" or burp.
Evidently, that wasn't good enough for Brooklyn. She thought it was just an obvious thing to say "Excuse Me" after you burp, so she has changed the etiquette to the following,
"Excuse me, of course!"
And she says it religiously every time she burps or anyone around her. So funny!

2 comments:

a girl in the City said...

I love love love all these updates Kim! Gosh I can't even explain how much I miss your family!!!!!!! see you soon I hope hope hope!

Brynn said...

THanks is ADORABLE! What a funny girl!