We went up into the mountains to enjoy the autumn colors and just have some fun. We live so close to the mountains but never seem to take advantage of it. Thanks to early church now...we were able to go up AF Canyon Sunday afternoon and have some fun. Justin and the girls tried to skip rocks in the water...Brooklyn just loved collecting and throwing the rocks...not always making it into the water.
(Taylor had an allergic reaction the night before...so her eyes were still a little swollen)
Pretty pictures! Taylor still looks beautiful even with the swollen eyes (I can't tell). She was adamant about having a part in the Primary program...I hope that's ok!
3 comments:
What wonderful pictures - and what a fun family activity!:-)
Pretty pictures! Taylor still looks beautiful even with the swollen eyes (I can't tell). She was adamant about having a part in the Primary program...I hope that's ok!
Kim. Those pictures are amazing!
Post a Comment