I love tulips and have wanted to go the Thanksgiving Point Tulip Festival for a few years now, but always seem to miss it. This year, since we had just had Paityn, Justin was home from work and the girls really wanted to go also. So the first full day home from the hospital, (Paityn is 3 days old!) we went for a few hours. It was fun to see the girls get so excited over flowers and we got some cute 1st pictures of all three of the girls together.
So precious! Love that smile!
Strike a pose...we have to work on Brooklyn's poses!
Girls will be girls! :)
4 comments:
These are so absolutely beautiful. How fun!!
:LOVE LOVE all your new posts! And yes, your girls are GORGEOUS! It was funny when I saw the pic of your girls dancing in a circle at the tulip festival...my girls did the exact same thing at that same place and I have a picture that looks almost identical to yours! So fun, I LOVE little girls! Hopefully we will see you soon!
Congrats on the new addition. Your girls are adorable.
Beautiful pictures! It has been nice to visit with you the last week, although it would be nice if the circumstances were more pleasant. If you'd like to see my blog, send me your email at takadre@gmail.com and I will invite you.
Post a Comment