Friday, May 29, 2009

Harris BBQ!!

My older brother Chad and his family all came out to visit this summer!! We were all so excited because they live clear over in Georgia and we only get to see them like once a year.
My girls LOVE their Harris cousins. It is just the opposite of the Rohatinsky cousins...because the Harris cousins are ALL girls and then the prince...Heaton. So, from the moment they see each other they all just disappear...off to play and enjoy! I honestly feel like I have a babysitter because they are all having SO much fun that they only surface to tell us something funny or beg to stay longer. I love seeing all these cute cousins together!
We had a little BBQ at Mom & Dad's house to celebrate and had the makings of a great impromptu family reunion...
a little dinner
a little catching up
a little game of crochet
a little teasing
a little cuddling
a little daydreaming
a little playing
and a LOT of pictures!


The Fam...


The Cousins
Grandparents with the Grandkids
The Original Six :)

Some of my favorite moments:
*getting to know my cute little nephew Heaton better! LOVE that guy! Everyone always raved about him and I didn't know what was that spectacular...since I had only met him once before a year ago...now I know! He is the most adorable little boy. I could just eat him up! We'll adopt him if you guys are ever willing! :)

*Playing with and chatting with all my cute nieces...miss them...and they are growing up SO fast! Wish they lived closer and they would be my constant babysitters! (Ok...Keslie would just be a playmate---she's a little crazy!)

*Chatting with and getting to know Meagan (my brother Matthew's girlfriend) & Madison (my brother Chris' girlfriend). Love them both--so easy to talk & laugh with. They both have no hesitations...they were fighting for some Paityn time just like the others. (Paityn is only 5 weeks old and the current attraction).

*Watching my girls have SO much fun with their cousins. They actually had someone to play Barbies with that wasn't over 20!

*Catching up with my brother Chad and sister-in-law Hillery. Along with the rest of my siblings...we always have fun together.

No comments: