Friday, May 29, 2009

Love you Stacey!

One of my cute YW, Stacey Clark moved away to Canada for the summer and then onto Las Vegas. She is going to be a dancer for Cirque du Soleil. Stacey is just so amazing! I consider her one of my great friends. Besides being an amazing dancer, having an adorable personality and being a good friend, Stacey was a great babysitter for me! My girls loved her and were lucky enough to have her as a regular babysitter for over a year. It worked out great...Justin and I could to on dates and then I would get to sit up late at night talking with Stacey. I will miss those late night talks and my SYTYCD watching buddy!

The day before Stacey had lunch and spent the afternoon chatting. It was so much fun. We took a few pictures before she left and then after she left Taylor was so sad. I had to snap a couple of shots...such raw emotions at this age! We love you Stacey! Good luck and thanks for all the fun memories!

1 comment:

Rohatinsky Family said...

I love Taylor's face. I met Stacey once and she was really cute and sweet. I can see why you're going to miss her. Plus, I think it's hard to find good babysitters (especially young ones) that you can trust with your kids (it isn't exactly the easiest thing taking care of young kids or infants). Hopefully she'll come back soon....or move to Oregon so we can have her. =)