So cute. I had fun catching up on your cute little family! Sorry we have been so bad about keeping in touch...we didn't even know you had #3. They are all so adorable!
I can't get over how cute that "hat"/"beanie" is (I don't know what to call it to make it sound girly). She is so cute. Your time at in the woods looked like a blast- marshmellows, Crooked Houses, quad rides, Ahhhh- I love summer! I'm so sad that it's almost over. I'm not ready for another stinkin' 6+ months of rain. Boo hoo!
4 comments:
What CUTE pictures!! But, honestly, how could they not be;-)?
She's adorable! I love her little hat!
So cute. I had fun catching up on your cute little family! Sorry we have been so bad about keeping in touch...we didn't even know you had #3. They are all so adorable!
I can't get over how cute that "hat"/"beanie" is (I don't know what to call it to make it sound girly). She is so cute. Your time at in the woods looked like a blast- marshmellows, Crooked Houses, quad rides, Ahhhh- I love summer! I'm so sad that it's almost over. I'm not ready for another stinkin' 6+ months of rain. Boo hoo!
Post a Comment