Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Summer Girls

This was our attempt to get some cute snap shots of all three of the girls without the hassle of going to a studio...what do you think? I think they turned out pretty good...love these girls!
Paityn is thinking...what have I gotten myself into??


We even got a smile out of Paityn!

5 comments:

k8shoe said...

Oh my word, Brooklyn looks so mature with her hair down. All such cute girls!

Kim said...

Wow good job! Is that just your front porch? It's perfect!! Such little cuties. So did you take a Sabbatical from being a mom so you could blog for two days straight or what? That's what I should do.

mamasylvia said...

Looks like you could do this for a living:0 What cute pictures ... LOVE THEM!!

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

So cute..are you kidding me!!! LOVE! They are all so beautiful, but look so different to me! And I agree with katie...Hallie even said to me at church on Sunday..."mom, Brooklyn looks so old with her hair like that!" So darling! You are such a good mom, no wonder you have all girls! They look beautiful always!

Natalie said...

Your girls are beautiful! I love the new pictures (and all the new posts)!