Congratulations Chris and Madi! It was such a great day. I was so excited to go to the Salt Lake City Temple to be apart of their wedding. Look at these two!! Can you say, "Models?" Aren't they such a striking couple! This is one of their engagement pictures and it is great...but look at how amazing they look at the temple!
It was really cold and windy outside...but my girls couldn't contain their excitement to see Chris & Madison all dressed up and officially married! I do love how they LOVE weddings...especially when they happen to be sealed and married in the Temple! It is such a great example to them.


Siblings...the Harris Kids :) 
(I thought this was a cool picture of my Mom with her Dad and some of her siblings)

Aunt Joan & Uncle Jay...my girls really love them, as do I!








The Reception was such a parTAY!!! Seriously, it was so cute. They served freshly made waffles with fruit and Carmel syrup...yum! It was really modern and cute and the best part was the fun atmosphere and Dancing! Wow...Madi's family really likes to dance! Starting with her adorable Grandma...I loved it! I hope I'm like that. Brooklyn was ALL about the dancing. She was always finding someone new to dance with and stayed up until like 10 PM....just dancing. It was so cute!


No comments:
Post a Comment