Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sunday Afternoon @ the Park!

We had a fun fall afternoon at he park in Alpine. It was a little colder than we expected but the girls had a blast regardless of the temperature. Poor little P's fingers and nose were SO cold by the time we left, but she didn't really seem to mind. It was just a fun relaxing time. It made me think...why don't we do this more often? Mommy & Paityn (6.5 months old)

The girls had fun throwing leaves on all of us.

Daddy & Paityn

I LOVE this picture! Doesn't Justin look like a model?

Paiytn (6.5 months)

Taylor (5 yrs. old)

Brooklyn (3 yrs. old)

Lovin' the swings!








1 comment:

mamasylvia said...

Oh, how I LOVE these girls!! (And their daddy and mommy, too, of course;-) What fun pictures. And I may be biased but, yes, I think Justin is pretty handsome too!