Thursday, May 15, 2008

Our Little Monkey


We always seem to call our kids "little monkeys". Because they look like monkeys when they are infants??? Because they seem to always hang all over us??? Because they seem to find it humorous when we are frustrated??? OR simply because they are crazy??? Well, what ever the reason(s) Brooklyn has one very similar attribute to the real monkeys...she LOVES bananas!!


She was ready for bed early one night and we were just playing around (Don't mind the hair--she was all ready for bed). She started begging for a banana and this is what it turned into.


Isn't she just cute?? OK, so this face below isn't that cute. This is her "cheese" face for pictures except she usually just shuts her left eye. Lovely isn't it. We always laugh so hard but I always think that if someone hears us laughing they will think we are making fun of a handicapped kid.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Hi Kim,
My name is Jaime. I am Jena's cousin and she tells me that you sell Modbe clothing. I really want one of the swim suit tops, and when I went to order it online it says I have to go through someone in Oregon, but I was wondering if I can go through you instead? If you don't mind emailing me that would be great!
JLOmamajama@aol.com
Thanks!
Jaime