Wednesday, June 11, 2008

For the love of reality TV...

OK...so you can tell that I am "stretching" for something to post about. Don't get me wrong, life is busy, but full of similar events lately. So, for the sake of getting rid of my last post that only talks about me, I decided to talk about my love of the following reality TV shows...

First, The Bachelorette...

She is adorable and just SO real. I really hope that she finds the right one...but I REALLY just want Graham to open up and just LOVE her!! They are so cute together except he is so reserved around her. Can't he see that she would be his if he would just give her what she needs??? It seems so obvious to me...what do you think?

(So not my favorite picture of him...but I think he is so cute for her!)

Second, So You Think You Can Dance...

I am just excited to have the seasons really start. I haven't watched all the audition shows, but I did catch most of the Vegas show. My adorable friend/YW dances for Odyessey Dance Co. in SLC and two of her really good friends (Thayne & Matt) are on the show! So it makes it a little more exciting. Plus, I am amazed at how well they can all dance. I haven't gone dancing for years...and while it was fun and I felt (to some extent) self confident, I am pretty sure I would never be good enough to even show up at the auditions! (Not to mention that I wouldn't have the guts!)

3 comments:

Mandee said...

of course I have something to say about the bachelor... I think Graham would break her heart. He's pretty cute and all, but I just don't trust him. And I was sad that she got rid of Fred... I didn't think she would pick him, but I cried when he went home.

k8shoe said...

Am I the only one that gets bugged by Deanna? I think she's a little too emotional and I'm waiting for one of the guys to refuse the rose. I like Graham but think she'll end up with Jeremy.

I LOVE SYTYCD! Twitchington is the best couple for sure!

Kim said...

OK...I am SO bugged by Graham! He deserved to be cut, but what an idiot, I just don't understand why he couldn't just open up! I guess I am not surprised that I liked him..he reminds me of most of the "type" of guys I dated back in the day. Fun to be around...but not the best for a long term commitment. Good thing I wised up and found a good guy!

So now I've got that is off my chest, my prediction is that Jeremy and Deanna will end up together.