The girls and I had fun going to the mall to buy some Father's Day presents and wrapping them. We were prepared in advance this year and so the presents sat around testing Taylor's patience until Father's Day finally arrived. We made breakfast in bed for Daddy, let him sleep in (if that is possible once the girls are awake), and then gave him our presents. Taylor had insisted on getting some "new work clothes" for Daddy, so she had picked out a couple of ties for him. (I told him he could return them if he didn't like them). But, she must have done a good job because he wore one of her ties to church! She was so excited. She also was excited & a little nervous to sing up on the stage with the other Primary kids for their fathers. She did a great job or so we think...we really could only see her pink flower bow.
Later in the day, we got to visit both Grandpa Rohatinsky & Grandpa Harris. It was fun to spend the day with our Daddy and family. We love you Justin! (Unfortunately, out of all the pictures that day, I didn't seem to manage to get one picture of just Justin with our girls...go figure!
3 comments:
It's great to see what a wonderful family you two are building:)
That was really cute! It's wierd to see Justin with a boy....that will be fun one day! =)
What a cute hubby (and dad) you have! I remember your dad bringing earplugs to us the first time I spent the night, at first I thought... What are these for? I quickly found out how loud the youngest Harris kids were in the morning... Fun memories!
Natalie
Post a Comment