
Taylor and I were talking about her cousins that are coming to visit from Georgia and she was trying to figure out which Disney Princess' were her cousins favorite ones.
" Mom, I wonder what Princess' is their favorite." ---Taylor
"Well, they are a little older, so I don't know if they really like Princess' that much anymore." ---Mom (Cassidy is almost 11 & Syndey is 8).
(Annoyed and somewhat disapproving) "Aghh, do they like Sports?" ---Taylor
"I don't like sports, I just like Princess'." ---Taylor
SO...Taylor! I love these little insights into her 4-year old mind and perspective!
Side Note: We are SO excited to visit with our family/cousins...even if they might not like Disney Princess' anymore. The funny part is that Taylor has another little cousin that is only like 6 months younger than her...but she doesn't really know or remember her because they have never lived by each other. So it will be fun for Taylor to become friends with Keslie who I am positive still likes princess'.
1 comment:
So ... has she found out which Princesses they like? ;-)
Post a Comment