Thursday, July 24, 2008

Happy 24th of July!

Our 24th of July (a.k.a. Pioneer Day in Utah) was a fun & full day...well for me and the girls. (Justin never gets the day off since it is just a Utah holiday.) Our friends in the neighborhood planned all these fun activities. We started off the day with a breakfast and then went swimming at a couple of our neighbors houses in the afternoon. I had been spending lots of time at girls camp, so I was looking forward to doing something fun with the girls. They love to swim.
After swimming, both girls took a nap! Yeah, you read that right...both girls...I guess miracles really do happen. This allowed me to get ready because I was running back up to camp to bring pizza to our ward. Grandma Harris came and played with the girls until Justin got home.

Finally, to top off the day, we had a great neighborhood BBQ and enjoyed hangin' with our friends and watching fireworks!!! The glow bracelets and necklaces were definitely a hit with the kids! Thanks everyone....we love our friends!!!
Enjoy the pictures...sorry to those I didn't get pictures of...


(We are so lucky to live by this Supermodel!!)

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

You better sleep with one eye open! There's a psychotic supermodel on the loose with her own ammo ready to whip out at any moment

Kim said...

I know...I know...of all people you are the one who could laugh at this! Love Ya!!!

k8shoe said...

Oh my, I am so glad you didn't get a picture of me! LOVE the pic of Steph!