Thursday, July 31, 2008

My Girls...

We finally were able to do something new to Brooklyn's hair! Allow me to enjoy this moment since my girls struggle to grow significant amounts of hair until about age 3. So, we were excited and took some pictures of the girls. Taylor liked the hairstyle and so we did hers the same way. It turned out pretty cute.


I even got some cute one of them being sweet sisters to each other! (Glad that I was able to capture it with the camera...to document that it really does happen.) I just loved these cute pictures of them playing and being silly. Plus, look at their adorable little tan skin...love it!




Finally, Brooklyn making silly faces. She loves to do this and it makes all of us laugh.

4 comments:

mamasylvia said...

This is such a sweet collection of pictures. These are the things (and times)that are meant to be cherished!

Rohatinsky Family said...

Holy cow- the girls are growing up so fast! We are missing you tons and need to video call with you- it has been forever. I love all of Brooklyn's silly faces.

Mandolin said...

The one of them on the bed is so fabulous! I would totally imagine something so cute in a magazine. They are adorable! You are blessed!

Stephanie said...

Okay, I just checked your blog and am having overload because holy cow you've posted a years worth in a few days!!!! I swear it wasn't that long ago I checked! Anyway, your girls are precious! I love the hair! I love the colors! Good photo taking! Welcome back to the blog world!