Saturday, October 18, 2008

Justin Enjoys Risking His Life!


Justin decided to get the Christmas lights up on the house while the weather was still nice. We never had lights on our home much growing up...so the girls and I are so glad that Justin enjoys doing this for us. I just wish I didn't have anxiety the entire time...because he seems to enjoy ricking his life each year for the adventure!(Unfortunately, I honestly think about life insurance and that craziness every year when he does this!) I have learned to stay in the house and just not watch. But this year Justin needed help for the highest points...so I had to snag a few pictures!
Thanks for risking your life for the lights...wonder where you learned that from???

2 comments:

Mandee said...

Justin can come risk his life at our house for Christmas lights- after last year, Aaron refuses. What a Grinch.

Kim said...

Mandee...he probably would! He really does seem to enjoy it.