Thursday, October 9, 2008

My Little Jumpers



OK...I totally stole this idea from Nie Nie...but what can I say? I came into my family room (or living room--I've never known which term I should use--is there like proper etiquette on the topic?) ANYWAY...I came into our family room and found my kids jumping from the coffee table on the couches and loving every minute of it.
My kids had a blast and I overcame my typical anxiety with this type of behavior and just let them enjoy! It really was fun...I wanted to join them!

4 comments:

mamasylvia said...

FUN pictures!!! Have to admit that I always liked doing things like that too;-)

John-n-Mel said...

Good to see my kids aren't the only ones. YOu're girls are cute and I love that you can see the mountains through your windows. :)

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

I have to let my kids enjoy this when daddy is away!!! I hope Jake will one day overcome his anxiety like you:) Happy Birthday JUSTIN! Sounds like you had a great day...way to celebrate your man, kim!! You are such a great wife!
ps. I wanted to bring Savvy to dance today, but I dont think its going to work, Im SAD:(

Mandolin said...

Good for you for relenting and allowing such fun! It's always a tough decision, but with pictures, it's always worth it! They're good girls though and I'm sure they'll never try it again, right?