Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

We had such a fun Christmas Break! We were able to do lots of activities like bowling, movies, games and ice skating with different family members.
On Christmas Eve, we went down to the Peaks Arena to take the girls ice skating. We were lucky to have Nana and Grandpa Rohatinsky join us...Grandpa Rohatinsky grew up in Canada ice skating since he was about 1 1/2 years old...so he can't pass up the chance to lace up! We all had a great time and the girls are really starting to get more confidant.
In the evening, we were able to go to Grandma & Grandpa Harris' house (my parents) for a great Christmas meal. It was fun to have all my siblings who were in town there. We ate dinner, hung-out and read the Christmas story from the scriptures. Then, the girls enjoyed opening presents from their Grandparents. They LOVED it all and were so excited to play with their new toys. Thanks Grandma & Grandpa Harris!





When we got home the girls were in their new Christmas jammies (pj's) and were so excited to get the cookies and milk ready for Santa and his reindeer. We tried to get a picture of the girls in front of the tree before going to bed. This was the first attempt:


(This picture might give you some insight into why Taylor was still unsure if she would get presents or coal the next morning!)

And the second...a little better...but still the tears!

5 comments:

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

Wow! That was a lot of posts! LOVED them all:) Your girls are just darling...I really want to get Savvy into that dance class now, do you think i still could? Wed. mornings right?

Kim said...

I know...tons of posts! I was so behind. Hopefully, I will stay on top of it better now. I am sure there would be room in Brooklyn's class--you should try it out one week. Wedesdays at 10:30!

Natalie said...

I was so happy to see all of your new posts, your family is beautiful! Looks like you had a great holiday filled with fun times and family (I am a bit jealous... it's been a decade since I've spent Christmas with my family). Have a great New Year!

k8shoe said...

Your girls look cute in their jammies. Yah, I didn't think that Santa would make it with presents to our house either for McKay but somehow he did. They grow out of this torturing stage, right?

Rohatinsky Family said...

I love all the pictures!! Brooklyn looks so grown up..especially in that first picture! And you look TEENY & fantastic! Thanks again for the fabulous toy that you...I mean Taylor, gave Logan! He already enjoys the music!