We love decorating gingerbread houses every Christmas season. This year we found a way to make it even more fun and less of a hassle...buy two gingerbread houses...one for each of the girls! While some might think this is foolish, it definitely made our FHE much more enjoyable as Justin and I paired up with one of the girls and then they each could decorate how every they wanted!!!
2 comments:
Kim your girls are so beautiful and you and Justin look fantastic! I read through some of your blog after finding it on Emily's blog. Hopefully you remember me (Ashley Swindler), we used to live by each other. Your blog is fantastic, I wish I could figure out how to do this :). Anyway, just wanted to say hi, that I read your blog, and that your girls are SO cute! Noah is in preschool too and I just can't believe these kids will be in kindergarten next year. It is so nice to see what you and Justin have been up to. Oh and congratulations on your third little girl :)! Joe and I have had a little girl of our own too, she is 1.5 now and named Bella (nope, not after the Bella in Twilight!).
Just ... ADORABLE :-)
Post a Comment