Saturday, January 3, 2009

Sledding!!

Our fun neighbors and friends the Busby's organized such a fun sledding activity! They rented out Solider Hollows Sledding Park for a private party and invited all friends and neighbors who wanted to go. I was a little skeptical because we had never been before and my girls are still young and I'm prego...but they actually tow you up the hill!

It was such a fun time. We all loved it (some more that others...Justin and Taylor were out on the hill as soon as possible and were one of the last ones off the hill). Brooklyn got a little tired and cold with about 20 minutes left to go. I was happy to take her inside the lodge for some treats and yummy hot chocolate!

It was so fun to have so many friendly faces all around. I didn't bring my camera...but I stole a few shots from my friend Julie's blog of some of pictures of Taylor and her friends. Thanks Busby's!!

1 comment:

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

How fun...wish I would have heard the memo!! :) Its been so stinkin cold I havent taken my kids sledding at all...soilder hollow is the place to go though huh!!!