Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!

I feel a little funny putting up a post about my own birthday, but I have decided that I don't want to be one who makes birthdays a sad or depressing thing. I have an aunt who loved her birthday and even celebrated her entire birthday week! I love that...so I have tried to adopt that attitude and just enjoy the attention and celebrating! (After all, Who doesn't need a little attention every now and again?!)

I have a great family. Justin took the day off work and we were all able to celebrate together as a family all day long! We went out to lunch AND dinner! (So good...and grateful to not have to make meals). Plus, we had celebrations with both the Harris' & the Rohatinsky's. Thanks to my wonderful husband, kids, and family for making it such a fun celebration!


I love Taylor's true emotion in this picture...look how excited she is!

(Side Note: Not my best picture(or Brooklyn's for that matter)...remember I am like 6.5 months prego here!) And yes, do you recognize the cake? It's a Costco cake...a bit of a let down coming from a family whose mother ALWAYS made the best homemade/decorated cakes...but now part of my present is NOT having the stress of making/decorating a cake! ;) BTW, this cake tasted great!

Brooklyn enjoyed the cake also!

Taylor enjoyed the frosting!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Happy Birthday Kim! I don't know if you remember me from your old ward or not, but I found your blog through Emily's awhile ago. I absolutely cannot believe how big Taylor is now! It's fun to see their cute pictures... you are so lucky to have such sweet little girls! :)

Leslie

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

Love the toes! good job justin! Love seeing Taylor eat a treat!! And I LOVE little girls in their panties TOO! They are sooo stinkin cute! Ok, my potty training situation....IDENTICAL! SO FUNNY...Savannah did it so fast and like 6-12 months quicker and bed time was a breeze. Hallie finally stopped having random accidents about 5 months ago! Enjoy the 2 months you have with out diapers! So wonderful...Im so excited to celebrate you again next week and this 3rd little girly you get to HAVE! Love ya!

Stephanie said...

I suck. Happy Belated Birthday! You're the best!