Friday, June 26, 2009

Brianhead

Our friends the Bennett's invited us to spend the weekend with them at their cabin in Brianhead. We were excited to see them again since they recently moved and excited to get away to the mountains. Brooklyn was also excited to see her boyfriend (Scott) again. She loves him and if he's around she runs to him for comfort instead of Justin and I!
It was a beautiful cabin with an amazing backyard! The kids were in heaven...and the adults didn't mind the setting either. We had a blast talking and watching our kids play. The boys spend a lot of the day on the quads and Justin was "addicted" to the quad action from that point on. (Justin has had a Jeep Wrangler since he was 17 until about 2 years ago when he traded it in for a more commuter-friendly ride. But, I think he has regretted it ever since and the quads fulfilled his 4x4 craving!)
We celebrated Chloe's birthday while we were there and the girls were really cute together. Dax was fond of Paityn and not being the "baby" of the group anymore! He is the best "baby" I have ever seen. So happy and easy going! The girls just had a blast the entire time. The Bennett's are great friends and it is so fun to travel with them. Thanks for the fun!
How cute are these little friends?
Love this impromptu hug picture!



Some Quad Action!

The hum of the quad put Brooklyn to sleep mid-ride! It was so cute.

The Zip Line ---the kids LOVED it!



Outdoor Playground in the Mountains...does it get any better?

I loved this little tree house. It is similar to a kids crooked house...so cute!


Roasting Marshmallows & Making Smores by the fire

Devon & DaxBrooklyn loved the marshmallows--we had to eventually cut her off!

Worn-out after all that outdoor fun! Taylor had to do her nebulizer treatments...(she was trying to get rid of her bronchitis) and wasn't too happy about it!

2 comments:

mamasylvia said...

That looks like it was so much fun. I have to admit that I'm more than just a little bit jealous!

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

Hmmm...I could be a little bit jealous too! So fun! Miss that cute family...