Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Our Little Artist

Taylor is SO crafty! We are constantly amazed by what a great artist she is. Even here teachers comment on how good she is for her age. She is always creating something new. I think if I packed some paper, crayons, tape & glue in her 72 hour kit she would be set with no need for any toys! This is what she made today for Brooklyn:


A jeweled crown, a necklace, bracelet, and earrings taped to Brooklyn's ears!


Sidenote: for the last few days of summer I have been letting the girls choose out the clothes they want to wear that are getting too small for them. So...of course, I happened to take pictures of them on these days. But they love these clothes!

1 comment:

mamasylvia said...

It really is amazing how creative Taylor is. I've stopped being surprised when she shows me what she has done and just love seeing her "creations"! (Wish I could do even half as well!!)