So, to be able to win over Brooklyn with a treat is rather entertaining to us.
Brooklyn is known for always finding the M&M jar at Nana's house (thanks to an aunt Jena-M&M's are her favorite!), the various bags of gold fish or chips and she always gives into a bribe if it involves popcorn.
So the last few days Brooklyn has surprised me with her choice of "treats". I was making a protein shake and Brooklyn was begging for a taste (I guess it looked like an ice cream shake). She loved it!
Then, the other day I was drinking a V-8 and you guessed it...Brooklyn starts begging for a taste and sure enough...she liked it. It made me laugh to see a 22-month old drinking a V-8 like it was such a treat. I couldn't resist snapping a few pictures! I won't tell her it's healthy if you don't! At least she's getting a "full serving of vegetables" this way! :)

7 comments:
=) That is so cute. Way to go Brooklyn....I wish I could be fooled as easily...mistake a protein shake for a milkshake. Dang.
It's crazy to me how much our 2 girls are alike. McKenna still doesn't like anything, with the exception of Chocolate (which is huge I know), but other than nothing! At least you won't have to worry about Cavities with Taylor. Good job on eating healthy, looks like it's rubbing off on Brooklyn.
Kim-
I wondered if you had a blog...so glad we can keep in touch via blogging. Hope everything is well at the Rohatinsky's. Come down to St. George again and visit...it was definately fun to catch up.
Ashley
wow, that is crazy that taylor is like that! Hallie would eat nothing but treats! I have to be really careful. Since she asks for treats so much, Ive just started giving her gum! Then she has something sugar free, that lasts and keeps her mind off of other treats! Brooklyn is so stinkin cute....good job with the hair cut! It is hard to cute babies hair! Hallie begs me to cut her hair short..I just cant do it! I only have 3 weeks left so Ill let you know when Mr. taylor decides to come! See ya!
im so sorry for interupting justins lesson today! Tell him sorry for me k!
I left a comment on Emily Cragens blog today...please make sure she doesnt think im crazy k!
Any fun plans this week? Lets get together and do something fun k!
Hey kim! My Ellie is the same way she loves everything she sees me eating or drinking. The one thing that is strange though is Bryce and I hate tomatoes and Ellie eats them like candy!
Score! That is amazing that she loves V8! If only everything else in motherhood was that simple!
Post a Comment