(Taylor wanted to do her own hair...so she got a long ribbon and attached all the bows she could find and made this original hairband!)
(Look how skilled Brooklyn is...already practicing for becoming a mom and having to figure out what to do once all your hands are already busy!)
I feel like I am always waiting for some event to happen to post...so I was looking through some of my pictures from the last month and realized how much I just love the cute and adorable things my girls do while we are just hangin' out at home. (Sorry for the long sentence!) Anyway, these little funny moments that happen all the time are the little things that sometimes are so cute and yet don't ever seem to get written down in the memory books. So this post is for my adorable girls who make me laugh just being themselves. They are rather energetic and creative...so it makes for some fun (and sometime frustrating) memories! :)
(Taylor decided to stack all the baskets on top of one another to make herself a tall seat!)


2 comments:
Cute!! I miss the little sweeties! Bet they're glad to be home though.
You're girls are so cute and sweet! Your house is gorgeous!
Post a Comment