Aren't they a beautiful couple??? I think so!
My youngest brother Matt, got married to Meagan Shumway in the Salt Lake City LDS Temple on Sept. 25. It was such a fun day! They got married and sealed early in the morning and had their luncheon at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. Their reception was later that evening in the backyard of my parents house in Alpine. The weather turned out to be great the entire day! Sunny and pretty warm all day long. My older Brother Chad was able to come out from Atlanta -so that made it awesome as well.
I loved their wedding colors---red and brown---the pictures turned out so amazing! It was seriously such a fun celebration and my girls loved every minute of it! My girls are in love with the entire idea of weddings...so they were thrilled to be there and wouldn't leave poor Meagan alone. They LOVED her in her beautiful wedding dress.
I wish Paityn would've been happy for this picture...because I love except for that part!
1 comment:
What fun pictures:-) I love the one of the girls on the bench by "THE TREE". Same one where their mommy and daddy had pictures taken right after their wedding isn't it?;-) Also gotta say that I really love the one of my "baby" holding his baby. So sweet!!
Post a Comment