Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Paityn and the Bumbo

The Bumbo is a new baby accessory that has come along since we had Brooklyn, so Paityn is our first baby to use it. She seems to have a love/hate relationship with it. (Probably just the case of too much of a good thing...meaning I leave her in it a little too long sometimes!) But it is really a life saver when I am trying to make dinner or unload the dishwasher. Plus, then she is still right there in the middle of everything. Here are some pictures of her funny Bumbo moves...chillin' and leanin'!
I love how she always holds her hands together like this.

Look at those eyes...

Going...

Going...

Gone!
She will sometimes just lean all the way back when she is in the Bumbo. It is amazing how far back she leans. It looks so funny. I always just act like she is trying to say she wants a hug. So I'll give her a hug and she will wrap her arms around me. Love it!!

2 comments:

mamasylvia said...

LOVE these!!! Especially her "close-up". How pretty she is.

John-n-Mel said...

I love that you too, pictures of the leaning back. Tate was the same way-I would leave him in too long until he'd try and back-bend out.

Wow she is a beautiful little girl!