Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Model in Training

I had the camera out and Taylor wanted to do a little photo shoot practice...she comes up with these poses all by herself. Isn't she adorable? I love how little girls love to pose in front of a camera. What happens to us as we get older and no longer want to ALWAYS pose and have our pictures taken?


1 comment:

Rohatinsky Family said...

I was just reading in this book the other day (The Incredible Gifts of Women) about how women need to feel better about themselves. The author told a story about this little 2 or 3 year old who was wearing high heals, totally naked and standing in front of a full length mirror clapping her hands and smiling. She said something about how she wished us women would do that more often and give ourselves the praise we deserve. I thought it was such a cute story. I'm not in the least bit tempted to strip down and applaud myself (big belly and all), but perhaps one of these days. =) My aunt always used to say, "Damn I'm beautiful" in the mirror every morning. I thought that was fun too.
And sorry for the novel...but looking at these pictures of your girls makes me soooo happy and yet so sad. I'm so happy because they are amazingly adorable and sweet and I miss them like crazy, but sad because I know how much I'm missing out on. It kills me that I don't really even know Paityn that well. I remember Brooklyn so well from when she was at that age, and seeing pictures of Paityn reminds me of those times and makes me wish we could be around (SOOO much) more.
I feel like we haven't talked to you guys forever and I wanted to talk to you on the video thing this past Sunday. You looked great- as always. I wanted to know what you think about the name Easton too?!!
Anyways, sorry again for the "novel". I just had to spill my guts here. Give all your girls big fat kisses from me. We can't wait to see you guys. Christmas is going to be a hoot this year. Too bad it's so far away. =( Love you mucho.