Cute Baby P. doing what she does best...being cute! Ever since I first did yoga I loved the name of this pose because it was such an accurate description of a happy baby. So here is Baby P. already perfecting her yoga poses!
Awww! Your girls are so cute. Paityn is so big now. I am so sad to be missing out on all her cuteness (as well as your other girls)! I love the reception pictures too. This makes me that much more anxious to see all of you.
I realize more and more with each child what a precious time this baby time really is. They're so pure and innocent and easy to please. Oh, that we could all remain that way! Just another beautiful Justin & Kim baby!
2 comments:
Awww! Your girls are so cute. Paityn is so big now. I am so sad to be missing out on all her cuteness (as well as your other girls)! I love the reception pictures too. This makes me that much more anxious to see all of you.
I realize more and more with each child what a precious time this baby time really is. They're so pure and innocent and easy to please. Oh, that we could all remain that way! Just another beautiful Justin & Kim baby!
Post a Comment