...is jumping in the LeAvEs!!!
I always remember being so excited to see the leaves falling on the ground. I just wanted to get home as quick as I could to make a big pile to go jump into. My girls seem to enjoy just as much as I did as a kid. So, I always make sure to help make as big of a pile as possible. With the help of all the tree's surrounding our yard we had a pretty good pile.
GOING...GOING...
JUMP!!!
True Childlike Happiness!
Brooklyn's turn...going...going...
the JUMP!
Let's go together!

With some of the neighbor friends
I love these smiling faces!
On another Fall afternoon, I went out to check on the girls. They didn't hear me and I watched how cute they were working so hard together to make piles of leaves. Then they moved the piles to the trampoline and the playset to create all kinds of fun in their little creative worlds. I resist the urge to hide and just take some pictures of them playing. It took them a long time to move the leaves handful by handful. But I loved seeing them working together and having fun.
(Warning: there are a TON of pictures)
No comments:
Post a Comment