He had a good birthday and was even able to take part of the day off and get a massage! Our families are large enough now that we usually have two different celebrations to accommodate everyone...not a bad deal! :) So, we celebrated with my family a few days before his actual birthday & with Justin's family on his actual birthday.
We love you Justin!!! (Even if you are 34!!!)
My brother Matt has his birthday only two days after Justin's...so we celebrated them at the same time. Instead of doing two cakes...I just made one and put all the candles on it!! (34+24=58 Total CANDLES!!!)
(Brooklyn was too preoccupied playing with the iphone to look at the camera)
Grandma Harris & Paityn...so cute!
Playing Games!!! NERTS!!!
Some of us love to play games...others don't...I love it, but am SO not any good!
(OK...officially Chris & Madi aren't married yet...but only a couple weeks away!!)
Me and the Birthday Boy
1 comment:
CUTE!! I love you guys! I am ready for you to have another visit :) HAHA Happy Valentines day!!
Post a Comment