Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Kindergarten Field Trip

Taylor had her first Kindergarten Field trip and boy was she excited. She was mostly excited for the chance to ride on a "real school bus"! Which if you read about her first day of school...has been something she has REALLY wanted to do for a little while now! I was able to arrange babysitting so that I could go along and it was so fun to see her with her classmates, friends and enjoying the bus ride.

All the Kindergarten kids went at the same time to the Hee Haw Farms and boy is that a lot of 5 year olds! It gave me a greater appreciation for the Kindergarten teachers...I would never have that type of patience. The kids had a blast. There were slides to ride down, a hay trampoline, animals, a tracker ride, a huge pig named Leroy (Which is pretty funny if you know a little bit about my family). Ha Ha


All in all it was a fun little field trip and I enjoyed getting to know some of the kids I hear about and Taylor's teacher. All the kids got to pick a little pumpkin before we went home and Taylor loved hers so much! Once we got home she drew a cute face on it, named it Heather and showed it off to everyone!

Look how tall I am!

Enjoying the tracker ride!

Her "green" group-they sit at the same table at school. She wasn't thrilled that none of her close friends are at her table...because she didn't get to hang out with them much at the field trip.

Pointing to the bunny they found!

The slides were a hit!

No comments: