We drove down to San Diego to spend some time with Justin's sister, Tara & her family. My kids love their Northcutt cousins (3 Boys all the same ages as my 3 Girls) and we don't get to see them as often as we would like. Since it was UEA in Utah, Justin's other sister, Tasha decided to bring Nana and her kids down to San Diego for the weekend. So, it turned out to be an impromptu family reunion of sorts.
We had planned to spend the day at the beach...and the cousins had a blast! It wasn't the warmest day, overcast and cooler temperatures, but he kids didn't mind at all. They were jumping in the ocean, playing in the sand, shivering and going back for more! It was fun to see them together at the beach. (BTW...I'm not sure that San Diego really has super warm days on the coast...Tara keeps telling us that we come at the wrong time of the year, but we have now been to San Diego in March, June & October and have yet to have a warm sunny day at the beach!) Who am I kidding? Even with the "overcast" days, I would love to live in San Diego.
We take a lot of pictures and I just love these kids and the beach, so I included a ton of them. :) Enjoy!
Little P having fun in the sand.
I brought their "old" swim suits on purpose...by the end of the day they had sand absolutely everywhere!
Tara & Jax--so cute!
My Happy Brooklyn
Jax, Tanner, Taylor (in the sand), Anika & Brooklyn...having fun burying Taylor in sand.
Paityn & Daddy having fun!
Nana LOVED the seaweed...(don't ask me, I am not a fan) but she kept finding more and more and was fascinated by it. The rest of us didn't share in the love. :) I had to get a picture of her and her "really" long piece of seaweed.
Love this picture! Look at those eyes...all of their boys have the best eyes.
Paityn & Jax are just a few months apart. They had fun playing together.
Not quite sure the happenings of the picture above...but a great action shot! Haha Justin had just thrown a Frisbee, the kids playing and Nana looks like she could be on Baywatch (good running form).
Look at that cute tummy & legs...gotta love em!
Taylor enjoying the sand with her sandcastle with Seagull feathers on top as flags in the background.
No comments:
Post a Comment