Monday, August 25, 2008

Rasberries Anyone?


I LOVE rasberries!! Especially, when they are fresh. Growing up we always had rasberry bushes and I would eat more than I ever brought into the house! Well, I have been making freezer jam and REALLY wishing that I would've gotten some rasberries earlier in the summer. Then, I came across this great place in Payson called "The Rasberry Patch of West Mountain" http://www.westmountianrasberries.com/ where you can go and pick your own FRESH rasberries...and they are really cheap also!



So, I am going to plan a little trip out to the rasberry farm. Anyone who is intersted in coming along is welcome. Just leave me a comment and we will plan the date. I am hoping to go sometime next week.

6 comments:

Mandee said...

I want to go!

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

so, ive never done raspberry jam but I want to come for sure!!!
You should call me when you go swimming sometime k:)

k8shoe said...

me, me!

Mandolin said...

Do you have fond memories of Gma's jam like I do? I've never been a jam making girl, but really want to learn so you'll have to share your recipe with me and maybe I'll try it in the future. Next week is crazy for me, but that sure sounds fun. Maybe another time!! Have fun!

Stephanie said...

Yes! I want to come!

Rohatinsky Family said...

I have been thinking of you for the past few WEEKS and have wanted to video call with you guys but we never get around to doing it. How are you guys? We miss you and really need to video call. I can't wait to see you guys at Thanksgiving.