These are the pictures I find on my camera on the days after I get home from Young Women's. I am glad that the girls love their Daddy so much. They have so much fun with him...especially when Mommy is worn down at the end of the day.
Those girls are so dang cute... Watch out, Kim - They are going to be keeping you very busy when they start dating! I love catching up with what you are doing on your blog.
3 comments:
Those girls are so dang cute... Watch out, Kim - They are going to be keeping you very busy when they start dating! I love catching up with what you are doing on your blog.
Wow! That first picture (of the girls together) is sure one that they'll cherish when they look back on it from the "old" side of life!
I can't see Sean doing something like that ever. Justin is hilarious. See, he is a good dad! :)
Post a Comment