Taylor was so excited to start preschool again this year. Her new teacher is Miss Shannon and she is in a class with lots of her same friends from her class last year. She was a little sad the Miss Sarah was not going to be her teacher again, because Taylor "just loves her hair and glasses". But, I think she will be able to adjust!
She is such a girls because she was the most excited about getting new clothes (dresses & skirts-of course) to wear.
Brooklyn was so sad and excited also. She always cries when we drop off Taylor at preschool, so this year I arranged a play date for her so that she wouldn't have to go through the drama. But, I think Brooklyn thought she was going to school also, because she insisted on getting her backpack and when we dropped her off at her favorite friend, Sarah's house, she just cried and wanted to go to school!
Here are some cute pictures of the girls!


No comments:
Post a Comment